Learn How To Keep up with the
Private Classes for Street
Bikes - Friendly
and Relaxed Training
- Enjoy One to One Friendly Personal Instruction.
- Have fun in a Low Stress Class.
- Instructor rides with you in a continuous learning
and enjoyable experience.
- Go where the good riders go....and have fun.
- Don't be left behind.
- Posture: Arms relaxed, ball of feet on the pegs.
- Steering : Counter steering (most important).
Leg Pressure steering.
Foot Peg Steering.
- Brakes Practice: Understanding throttle and
Understanding entry speed on turns.
- Front and Rear wheel braking (understanding consequences
- Brake Trailing: Stabilizing the bike on turns.
- Safe Braking Technique (transferring weight
- Blipping technique for sharp up shift and soft down
shift (no slippage).
- Speed awareness and control.
- Safety tips for heavy traffic situations.
- Safety tips for line splitting, freeway riding and
- Group Riding skills.
Don't Be Left Behind!
Call now for an appointment:
Los Angeles and Ventura County
More than 40 years of riding experience.
|We will organize a full and intense class of riding instruction selecting the roads
accordingly to the skill level of the participant.
You should bring your motorcycle in perfect riding conditions or arrange
to rent one.
A waiver releasing from any liability will
be required before the Ride.
Group riding rules will be set and enforced, irresponsible riding
behavior or showing off will not be permitted.